Here’s how ReadWriteToronto can help you write better, one project at a time:
1. Meet online to set our expectations. This may take up to an hour.
2. You write up to a thousand words, taking all the time you need.
3. You upload the first draft to a private, shared folder.
4. We meet again and discuss your first draft (for up to an hour).
5. You write the second draft and upload it.
6. I edit a copy of the second draft and upload it.
7. Meet online for up to an hour of discussion.
You pay only $63, before our second discussion.
The cycle is simple. Your processes, your thinking and your writing are the focus.
The cycle is effective because people learn best when they’re fixing what they’ve done. With help, you can expect to write better.